Covid Era Rules and Regulations
- Party attendance is limited to no more than 20 people total. This includes swimmers and non-swimmers.
- Tables will be reserved underneath the Clubhouse or the Pool House overhang for parties with a three-hour time limit.
- Parties with 1 to 10 attendees will have one (1) table reserved; parties with 11 to 20 attendees will have two (2) tables reserved.
- Only one (1) party at a time is permitted. Parties are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Before the start of the party, the member must provide a list of guests expected to attend.
- Reservations must be made in person at the Concession Stand and must be made at least one week in advance. Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation.
- Parties that must be canceled due to inclement weather will receive a full refund of the reservation cost.
- No refund will be given for parties whose attendees fall short of the reserved number.
- If more than 10 individuals show up, an additional $50 will be collected the day of the party. However, we cannot guarantee access to a 2nd table.
- If more than 20 individuals show up, the extra individuals will be allowed in only at the discretion of the manager on duty and will depend on how many members are already in attendance. If allowed to enter, $5 per extra attendee will be collected.
- All party members must follow the guidelines for appropriate behavior as outlined in the Pool Rules. Any guest or member who does not follow these guidelines will be reprimanded accordingly.
Fee Structure for Pool Parties
1 to 10 attendees: $50
11 to 20 attendees: $100
Grill Fee: $20
To book a Pool Party before the pool opens on Friday, May 28, email the Pool Manager, Stacey Merritt at email@example.com.